Launched in 2000, the Vauxhall Agila is a compact car perfectly suited to city driving
The Vauxhall Agila handles well, is easy to park in small spaces and is economical to run. Compare car insurance for your Vauxhall Agila with uSwitch.
Vauxhall Agila models
The Vauxhall Agila is a basic 5-door supermini. There are three trim levels to choose from, and even the basic Vauxhall Agila model offers power steering, electric windows and air bags.
Vauxhall Agila engines and fuel consumption
Using the same petrol engines as the Corsa, the Vauxhall Agila is economical to run and should achieve around 45 miles per gallon. A more economical diesel was introduced with the 2nd generation Vauxhall Agila.
- petrol engines: from 1.0 to 1.2L
- diesel engines is 1.3L
Vauxhall Agila facts
- The Vauxhall Agila is based on the popular Suzuki Wagon R.
- The Vauxhall Agila offers the largest amount of interior space in its class.
- Vauxhall Astra Learn more about insuring the Astra
- Vauxhall Corsa Learn more about insuring the Corsa
- Vauxhall Vectra Learn more about insuring the Vectra