Launched in 1999, the Vauxhall Zafira is a compact and practical 7-seat MPV
The Vauxhall Zafira features a flexible seating system that allows the number of seats to be easily changed. It has become the UK’s best selling compact MPV. Compare car insurance for your Vauxhall Zafira with uSwitch.
Vauxhall Zafira models
The Vauxhall Zafira has various trim levels. While lower specification models are relatively basic, all models in the Vauxhall Zafira range come with Vauxhall’s innovative Flex 7 seating system.
Vauxhall Zafira engines and fuel consumption
Although the Vauxhall Zafira has a variety of engines there is little difference in economy between diesel or petrol models. Expect around 30 to 35 miles per gallon with an average Vauxhall Zafira model.
- petrol engines: from 1.6 to 2.2L
- diesel engines: from 1.9 to 2.0L
Vauxhall Zafira Euro NCAP safety ratings
The 2nd generation Vauxhall Zafira achieved good results in all areas and is one of the safest cars in its class.
- adult: 5/5
- child: 4/5
- pedestrian: 2/4
Vauxhall Zafira facts
- The Vauxhall Zafira is one of the UK’s top 10 bestselling cars, outselling the Vauxhall Vectra.
- A concept Vauxhall Zafira demonstrating hydrogen fuel cells travelled over 10,000 Km around Europe.
- Vauxhall Vectra Learn more about insuring the Vectra
- Vauxhall Corsa Learn more about insuring the Corsa
- Vauxhall Astra Learn more about insuring the Astra