Find car insurance for your Volkswagen Touran with uSwitch
The Volkswagen Touran was launched in 2003 and is a mid sized people carrier based on the Volkswagen Golf. Both practical and economical the Volkswagen Touran is also greener than most, with the Volkswagen Touran Bluemotion having one of the lowest CO2 emissions in its class.
Volkswagen Touran models
The Volkswagen Touran is available in three different models offering different levels of trim and interior equipment. All Volkswagen Touran models have 5-seat and 7-seat options and are of Volkswagen’s usual high build quality.
Volkswagen Touran engines and fuel consumption
Choose the right engine with a Volkswagen Touran and it can be one of the most economical MPVs on the road. The Volkswagen Touran Bluemotion has a combined fuel economy of over 50 miles per gallon, better than many smaller family cars.
- petrol engines: from 1.6 to 2.0L
- diesel engines: from 1.9 to 2.0L
Volkswagen Touran Euro NCAP safety ratings
The Volkswagen Touran scored well in safety tests and is one of the safest compact MPVs on the road.
- adult: 5/5
- child: N/A
- pedestrian: 3/4
Volkswagen Touran facts
- The Volkswagen Touran has over 500 different seating variations.
- The Volkswagen Touran won the What Car? Compact Van of the Year award in 2005.
- Volkswagen Passat Learn more about insuring the Passat
- Volkswagen Golf Learn more about insuring the Golf
- Car insurance For Your Volkswagen Learn more about insuring your Volkswagen