Which energy supplier has the best smartphone app?
uSwitch takes a look at gas and electricity apps from British Gas, EDF Energy and E.ON
With a number of energy suppliers calling for the government to scrap plans for the roll out of expensive energy monitors in favour of apps, we decided to investigate what’s already available on the market.
In this post we look at the offerings from British Gas, EDF Energy and E.ON.
In British Gas’ words: “Save time and hassle with our mobile App. It’s simple to submit your meter readings, view your balance, track your energy usage, book an engineer visit and track the status of your appointment. It even comes with a handy torch to help you read the meter”.
British Gas’ popular app has been downloaded by more than one million customers and has received largely positive reviews across both iTunes and the Google play store. Its strengths include user-friendly design and reliability.
- Submit gas and electricity meter readings.
- Pay bills and view account details
- Book an appointment with an engineer to fix faulty appliances
- Compare your consumption with other customers in your neighbourhood
- A handy torch functionality to help you read your meter
In EDF’s words: “Managing your energy just got easier with our smartphone app. Submit meter readings, update your account details and start saving money with our energy saving tips”.
EDF Energy’s app has received mixed reviews from users, many of whom have complained about a number of bugs and glitches which make using the app difficult.
- Submit meter readings by taking photos of your meter
- Request changes to your direct debit and other account details via easily accessible forms
- Read a series of energy saving tips and access a FAQ section
- Play games with EDF Energy’s mascot, Zingy
In E.ON’s words: “With our smartphone app, you can send us your meter readings, get energy-saving tips and keep up-to-date with new products and services”.
Following a number of login issues and generally negative feedback, E.ON’s app now appears to be back on track with users providing generally more positive reviews.
- Provide live meter readings
- View your balance and account details
- Provides energy saving advice
- Energy consumption tracker