If you’re looking for cheap bike insurance you have to know what to look for. Learn all about motorcycle insurance and what to look for in a bike insurer with uSwitch.
Get a cheap bike insurance deal with uSwitch
Comparing cheap bike insurance with uSwitch is easy – compare quotes from over 30 leading insurance brokers.
uSwitch is a free, impartial comparison and switching service – we’re not affiliated to any one insurer and we’ll only ask you for information that will help us get you the most accurate possible quotes.
How to cut your bike insurance costs
There are a number of different things you can do to help cut the cost of your bike insurance premium, including
- Consider smaller insurance companies – many big name insurers don’t cover motorbikes so it pays to shop around and find cheap motorbike insurance
- Choose the right level of cover and excess – don’t let low prices tempt you into buying a cheap motorbike insurance policy that doesn’t give you enough cover
- If you can, pay for the whole year in advance – paying for your motorbike insurance on a monthly basis is usually far more expensive due to the interest charges
- Try a price comparison site to compare quotes from lots of providers quickly and easily – specialist motorbike insurance comparison site The Bike Insurer compares over 34 leading brokers, with more than half of bikers saving 20% on their cover
- Lastly, read our motorbike insurance guide for all the background knowledge you need to find the right deal
- Best Car Insurance What is the best car insurance for you and your vehicle?
- 9 Ways To Get Cheaper Car Insurance For Young Drivers Even if you’re a young driver there are ways to get a better deal on your car insurance
- Car Insurance The Basics Do you know the fundamentals of car insurance?