As even the most football-phobic among you will know, in just a few months time World Cup 2010 kicks off. To celebrate the occasion, Top10 and Mobiles.co.uk have united for a competition with a prize so glittering that it makes the Jules Rimet trophy look like a mere trinket.
Top of our giveaway list is an amazing HD-Ready, LCD Samsung TV that teams a richly colourful 32” display with Dolby Digital Plus enhanced sound to really bring the fiesta of football to life. As part of the prize, you’ll also win an Xbox 360 Arcade and a copy of the latest, greatest edition of the FIFA series, so you can really get in the spirit of things before the first ball is kicked on June 11th.
Keen on winning them? Why wouldn’t you be? Well, here’s how you can. Simply head to your Twitter account and send us a Tweet telling us the name of your favourite striker ever to play in a World Cup. You’ll also need to make sure that the Tweet contains the tag #Top10WorldCupTV and @Top10.
The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Tuesday May 4th. Enter as many times as you like.
If you’re not lucky enough to win, there’s no need to be too disappointed. Mobiles.co.uk have an amazing new offer where you can get your hands on a BlackBerry Curve 8520 or Samsung C3050 and the great Samsung 32” TV now for just £25 per month.
Find the BlackBerry Curve 8520 deal here: BlackBerry Curve 8520 Samsung TV Deal
Find the Samsung C3050 deal here: Samsung C3050 Samsung TV Deal
Terms and Conditions
• The competition will close at midnight on May 4th 2010
• The winning contestant will be chosen at random and contacted within 1 working day of the closing date with details of how to redeem the prize
• The winning contestant will be sent a new and boxed Samsung 32" Television, new and boxed Xbox 360 and Fifa 10 after the closing date. Delivery of the prize may take 14 days from our receiving postage details from the winning contestant. Postage will be paid by Mobiles.co.uk to any address within the UK only.
• Top10.com and Mobiles.co.uk take no responsibility for the further maintenance and/or customer support of the products, which must be taken up with the manufacturers where necessary according to the guarantees and documentation included with the products
• Entrants must be UK residents and over 18 to be eligible to win
• Prize must be posted to an address in the UK