The Vauxhall Vectra is a large family car that has won praise from critics for its ride and handling
The Mk3 Vauxhall Vectra is more refined and spacious than previous models and was produced until 2008. Compare car insurance for your Vauxhall Vectra with uSwitch.
Vauxhall Vectra models
Versatile and practical, the Vauxhall Vectra is available in a range of styles – the hatchback is a popular family car, the saloon more executive and the Vauxhall Vectra estate is an award winner.
Vauxhall Vectra engines and fuel consumption
With a wide choice of engines, Vauxhall Vectra fuel economy varies according to model. The 2.8L petrol engine returns 25 miles per gallon, and you could get almost double that with a diesel.
- petrol engines: from 1.6 to 2.8L
- diesel engines: from 1.9 to 3.0L
Vauxhall Vectra Euro NCAP safety ratings
The Vauxhall Vectra scored highly in occupant safety.
- adult: 4/5
- child: N/A
- pedestrian: 1/4
Vauxhall Vectra facts
- The Vauxhall Vectra was winner of the 2007 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championships.
- The Vauxhall Vectra estate was awarded Estate Car of the Year 2007 by What Car? Magazine.
- Vauxhall Zafira Learn more about insuring the Zafira
- Vauxhall Corsa Learn more about insuring the Corsa
- Vauxhall Astra Learn more about insuring the Astra