Get your money concerns and queries answered by our personal finance experts. Whether you want to know what kind of loan might be the right one for you, or if you should open a single or joint bank account, the guides below should help you get the answers you're looking for.
- I'd like to get a balance transfer credit card. Is there anything I need to know before I apply?
- I have paid the deposit for a caterer for my wedding on my credit card but the supplier has now gone bust. What are my rights and can I get my deposit back?
- Can I start using my credit card the same day after a balance transfer?
- I'm a student, should I get a credit card?
- I live in shared accommodation, will my housemate's credit rating affect my likelihood of getting a credit card?
- Is it bad to have too many credit cards?
- I've been told that I should get a credit card to improve my credit rating. Is this true and how so?
- Could applying for too many credit cards affect my credit rating?
- I have bad credit, but can I still get credit cards that give me rewards?
- Why have I been refused credit?
- I need a few hundred pounds. Should I get a payday loan or take out a cash advance with my credit card?
- Would a personal loan be the best option for me to buy a new car?
- I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks. My friends are all taking cash with them but I'm reluctant to do this in case I lose it – what are my other options?
- My partner wants to open a joint account. What are the risks?
- I've just started my first job out of university. When should I start saving into a pension?