See your questions answered by our money team on all things related to your credit report and credit history
It’s your report
Join the campaign to fight for free annual credit reports for everyoneSign the petition
Credit reports questions and answers
- I live in shared accommodation, will my housemate’s credit rating affect my likelihood of getting a credit card?
- Is it bad to have too many credit cards?
- I’ve been told that I should get a credit card to improve my credit rating. Is this true and how so?
- Could applying for too many credit cards affect my credit rating?
- I have bad credit, but can I still get credit cards that give me rewards?
- Why have I been refused credit?