O2 has updated its pay as you go Big Bundles tariffs, adding the ability to roll over unused data to next month’s allowance. They also come with more data, minutes and texts.
Big Bundles is a tariff that lets pay as you go customers exchange credit for minutes, texts and data every month.
There’s no contract, but you have to top up by £10, £15, £20, £25 or £30. If you don’t have enough credit to pay, you’ll receive the bundle when you next top up.
The new tariffs are as follows.
- £10: 500 minutes, 2GB data, 5,000 texts
- £15: 1,000 minutes, 5GB data, 5,000 texts
- £20: 2,000 minutes, 8GB data, 5,000 texts
- £25: 3,000 minutes, 10GB data, 5,000 texts
- £30: 5,000 minutes, 20GB data, 5,000 texts
Other networks – like Sky Mobile and EE – also offer data rollover, so the feature isn’t exclusive to O2. Data rollover is subject to bundle caps.
To roll your data over, you’ll have to renew your Big Bundle on the same day that it expires.
All current Big Bundles customers will see their allowances increase to the tariffs above.